Service Update January 2022
At S91, we are committed to the health and well-being of our valued clientele, staff and the community at large. As we await for our opening date and prepare to reopen our doors, we have implemented some important changes and guidelines to the delivery of our services. We kindly ask for your continued support, patience and cooperation as we attempt a gradual return to business while ensuring that we do what we can to fight the spread of COVID-19 and the new variances .
What We Are Doing:
- All stylists will wear a mask at all time inside the salon.
- Continue to practice routine hand-washing and hand-sanitizing.
- Clean and disinfect all tools, chairs, stations and workspace after every appointment.
- Follow proper sanitization protocols as required by Toronto Public Health.
- Modifying appointments and schedules to allow the recommended 6 ft. physical distance between clients.
- Extended hours of operation to include Sundays and Mondays
- Continue to stay informed on current mandated safety protocols.
- Continue professional training through certification in infection control as provided by Barbicide.
- Stay home if sick or unwell.
What To Expect At Your Appointment:
- Wear a mask at the salon at all times. We kindly ask clients to bring their own masks as we will have a limited quantity available
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled time to avoid congestion. The waiting area is temporarily closed and clients will be required to wait outside until their stylist signals them to enter.
- Attend your appointment alone.
- No outside food or beverages will be permitted in the salon and no In-salon refreshments will be temporarily unavailable.
- Limit personal belongings to essentials only.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer upon your arrival.
- You will be provided with a freshly washed cape or disposable cape. Smocks will be available upon request.
While we understand that these modifications are not ideal, it is our hope that we can continue to provide the same level of service you’ve come to expect of S91 in a safe and healthy manner. We will keep you informed as the situation evolves and modify our procedures and protocols as necessary.
We thank you for your continued support during this unprecedented time and look forward to serving you again!